Reseller Newsletter December 2021
Monthly Reseller Newsletter
We would like to thank each reseller for supporting us in 2021. We hope you enjoy and have a safe holiday season and, we look forward to working with you in 2022.
Check out our Latest News for more frequent news.
- The last day for porting submission is 03/12/2021
- The last porting date is 10/12/2021
- Porting will open for submissions on 03/01/2022 depending on the vendor.
Important Porting Guidelines
- Submit all required documents and the latest accounts information.
- Ensure the installation is complete and the client is ready to receive the porting.
- Ensure the client is still open before scheduling a porting date.
- All services linked to ported numbers will be lost after porting.
- Ensure all numbers are included in the range.
- Unfortunately, 3rd party assistance won’t be available during the freeze period.
- The freeze period for connectivity is from 15/12/2021 to 03/01/2022.
Due to some last-mile providers operating during the festive season, some orders can be processed but will be limited. The timeframe will be affected by the holidays.
- The freeze period for procurement is from 22/12/2021 to 03/01/2022.
Please enquire about stock availability for hardware orders during this period as we may have stock on hand.
VPHONE is a web-based application, integrated with VPBX allowing seamless voice and video calling.
VPBX is a business-class cloud-based phone system.
- MS Teams integration
- Initiate and receive calls via PC
- Video calls between extensions
- Phone book
- Real-time call records
- Mobile app to launch soon!
Our Latest Article
“Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) as a value-added service remains as popular as ever and creates ideal additional revenue streams for small IT companies in South Africa looking to increase turnover.”