We are currently looking for a Service Controller to act as a buffer between our clients and the technical services team by providing quick and efficient service when clients report an incident. This person will be responsible for keeping the clients updated at all times and building relationships with them while at the same time keeping the technical services team in the loop and assisting them with any issues that come across.
- Function as part of a team.
- Manage the support tickets on Aluxium.
- Compiling reports on the progress of work.
- Monitor email notifications on PRTG/Zabbix/RT.
- Handles the transfer of support calls to the TS team.
- Log tickets on behalf of clients that phone in for support.
- Helping and supporting the team to achieve effectiveness.
- Try to eliminate delays by expediting the process to the TS team.
- Be the first point of contact for clients reporting a technical problem.
- Achieve the highest standard of customer service and service delivery.
- Oversee and expedite the workflow between a client’s problem and the TS resolving the problem.
- Conduct random service calls once the support ticket is resolved to rate the service received from the TS team.
- Call the client to check if the line is up or down after a provider has received the resolve notification.
- Send notifications to clients/partners before scheduled maintenance or system upgrades.
- Handle general administration requirements and any other duties as requested by the Customer Experience Manager.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Be dependable.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to deal with difficult people.
- Knowledge of the workings of the TS department/team.
- Manage a process from start to finish and take ownership.
- Good organizing, administration and problem-solving skills.
- Customer service orientated.
- Highly organized and efficient.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Have good time management skills.
- Be able to manage a process from start to finish and take ownership.
- Knowledge and experience of working with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Diploma in Project Management.
- Certificate in Time Management.
How to apply
Complete the form below and upload the requested documents
No late applications will be considered
Should you not hear from us within one week of the closing date for this position, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
ICTGlobe Recruitment Team